Who are we?
Lumon is a leading foreign exchange and international payments company which enables effortless overseas payments by uniting people, technology & expertise. We are passionate about what we do, as we believe helping people and companies achieve their goals is more valuable than just moving their money.
Life at Lumon
People are always at the heart of what we do, no matter if it’s our clients, our community or our Lumoneer's. To give you a little flavour of what we mean…
We are a proud charity partner of Future First who support children in schools across the UK. We are a carbon neutral business. We are committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion; our EDI committee serves an important role at Lumon by challenging the status quo and helping us move the needle. We really want to make Lumon a great place to work, where people feel comfortable being themselves and where we can attract as much diversity as we possibly can. If this sounds good to you, then we’re thrilled you’re considering joining our team!
What’s the role?
Lumon is a leading foreign exchange and international payments company that enables effortless overseas payments by uniting people, technology & expertise. We are passionate about what we do, as we believe helping people achieve their goals is more valuable than just moving their money. The business is backed by Pollen Street Capital, a private equity firm with previous experience of investing in businesses in the sector.
It is an exciting time in our corporate division. We have a brand-new leadership team, and feel the time is right to bring in several sales roles to turbo charge our new ambitions. As a Key Account Manager, you will be passionate about consultative selling and welcome the opportunity to apply your trade both in the UK and Europe.
Our Key Account Managers live and breathe customer acquisition through great customer service. You will understand and anticipate the FX needs of your prospective customers and know how and when to connect to capitalise on those requirements.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- providing on-going support to all potential clients, providing market information, and developing their understanding of market strategy. To strive for long term, business relationships and referral opportunities.
- Acquire and maintain suitable market knowledge, to pass on and discuss with clients. To deliver morning talks to colleagues to stimulate debate on a regular basis.
- Brilliant customer service which will be demonstrated in how you manage client relationship through the sales process.
- Work in conjunction with other members of staff in presenting a professional image, in a face-face environment.
- Drive to achieve monthly targets by Identifying, assessing, and selling prospects on the value Infinity can bring to their respective business.
- Working with our CRM system to keep accurate records and to analyse data to identify strategic prospective clients.
- Demonstrate a high standard of business and personal ethics, always adhering to high regulatory standards.
- Acquire and maintain suitable market knowledge, keeping abreast of market trends and sentiment to keep both clients and prospects well informed.
The most important attribute you can bring to this job is your ambition to have a big impact on a growing business, a willingness to work hard and the right ingenuity to make that happen.
The Sales team should be restless in their desire to exceed expectations, but who know that working as a team, brings better results than working alone.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in deliverable FX sales.
- An unrelenting focus on the needs of the customer, both now and in the future
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to control multi-stakeholder sales opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to create a best-in-class business.
- A data driven approach to decision making.
- A genuine interest to develop and learn more about FX, working in a collaborative team environment.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary including a commission linked to sales
- 25 days Annual leave, with a chance to purchase up to 5 additional days’
- Birthday day off
- Free monthly company lunches
- Summer and Christmas parties, and other fun social events throughout the year
- Access to Pirkx benefits platform which includes online GP, cashback and discounts on shopping and restaurants, gym discounts and more!
- Medicash health scheme for you and your family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quiet/Prayer room in Head Office
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- 4x Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Menopause support
- 2 additional days a year for ‘Moments that Matter