Who are we?
Lumon is a leading foreign exchange and international payments company which enables effortless overseas payments by uniting people, technology & expertise.
We help companies expand their businesses globally, be that paying international suppliers and staff, receiving funds in from international clients, or managing currency risks to their bottom-line from constantly changing currency exchange rates.
We are passionate about what we do, as we believe helping people and companies achieve their goals is more valuable than just moving their money.
What’s the role?
Lumon is a leading foreign exchange and international payments company that enables effortless overseas payments by uniting people, technology & expertise. We are passionate about what we do, as we believe helping people achieve their goals is more valuable than just moving their money. The business is backed by Pollen Street Capital, a private equity firm with previous experience of investing in businesses in the sector.
As a CRM Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and delivering an exceptional Customer Relationship Management system that aligns with the company's strategic goals and vision. You will act as the bridge between business stakeholders and the development team, ensuring that the CRM system enhances customer experiences and supports the organization's growth.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Take ownership and accountability for the end-to-end CRM development lifecycle of FX and Payments products, services, functionality, and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders based on reporting on payments, cross-border transactions, optimising currency exchange and banking.
- Engage in stakeholder and customer discovery to establish their technical and business requirements and translating them into concrete development activities.
- Creating and maintaining a product and feature roadmap in conjunction with the management team, to support strategic direction.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand and document CRM requirements, ensuring they align with business objectives.
- Prioritize and manage the CRM backlog, including user stories and acceptance criteria.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a CRM Product Owner or in a similar product management role.
- Strong understanding of CRM systems and concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or MS Dynamics or similar platforms.
- A customer-centric mindset with a commitment to improving customer experiences.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working (hybrid etc)
- 25 days Annual leave, with a chance to purchase up to 5 additional days
- 24/7 GP, counselling and Psychotherapy sessions for all members and their direct families
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a wide range of other benefits through our online portal… and more.